PROOF OF PRODUCT
Duplication Nation from Randy Gage
Sale Page : -/-
How to Earn At Least $250,000 a Year in Network Marketing
The Ultimate Step-by-Step MLM System for Building Your Business
by MLM Expert Randy Gage
This training resource by Randy Gage is the most advanced, state-of-the-art instruction on how to construct a huge, growth-driven network of distributors and customers.
This dynamic and engaging resource will teach you how to:
- Find quality prospects;
- Qualify them;
- Make compelling presentations;
- Sponsor them in a way that duplicates; and,
- Teach your people how to replicate this process!
This is the most advanced training on the science of building an organization that has ever been offered. In the following twelve modules you’ll learn how to set up a complete step-by-step system to grow your organization. And if your organization already has a system in place—this program can be used to teach skill sets that work in your existing system.
- Module One: Unleashing the Power of DuplicationThis session will explain how to set up a system, or the best way to implement the one you already have.
- Module Two: Warm Market ProspectingHere you will learn the best ways to approach your friends, neighbors and relatives to enroll them in the business.
- Module Three: Cold Market ProspectingThis session shows you how to recruit in big ways using direct mail, display and classified ads, the Internet and other media.
- Module Four: Secrets of Successful SponsoringHere you’ll learn how to use the “ladder of escalation” to sponsor more people.
- Module Five: The Science of the 1-on-1 PresentationA session totally devoted to making the most powerful one-on-ones possible.
- Module Six: Conducting Effective Small Scale MeetingsThis is one of the vital aspects of the business, and this module will show you how to do it as good as anybody.
- Module Seven: Conducting Powerful Large Venue MeetingsThis session will show you how to conduct dynamic meetings that sign up people, in hotels and other large spaces.
- Module Eight: Building Long Distance LinesHere you’ll learn how to build groups in other states or even countries.
- Module Nine: Building Group Volume with RetailingThis module will show you the secrets to getting a large group of satisfied customers who order each month.
- Module Ten: Building Depth for Greater SecurityHow to use edification, duplication and counseling to replicate hundreds of levels deep.
- Module Eleven: Managing Communication, Training, and RecognitionThis segment teaches you how to schedule your training calendar, disseminate information to the group, and run your recognition program.
- Module Twelve: Leadership Strategies for a Large, Growing OrganizationPowerful training on how to groom future leaders and keep them reproducing throughout your organization.
Duplication Nation Includes:
- 12 Audio CDs OR 12 MP3sOR 12 Video DVDs
- Study Guide
- Laminated Organization Chart
- 25 Counseling Forms
- Inspirational picture
And if you want to really move fast, you can order the Duplication Nation DVD Leadership Kit. It includes everything above, and also has the entire training on 12 DVDs and 12 Audio CDs. You also get eight additional study guides for group training. This way you can get your key leaders together and do the complete training in your living room.
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.