ImportDojo Masterclass from Manuel Becvar
Sale Page : -/-
The Amazon Case Study
Private labeling a product in China and shipping it to Amazon.
Do you still worry about your importing business sometimes? Wouldn’t it be nice to have it run like you have been running it for a long long time already?
Of course it would. Business feels great once routine settles in. This is exactly the point I want to get you to and with this case study you can see a complete product launch that starts from finding the right product, the right supplier and shipping it to Amazon, promoting and selling it.
Every little step is documented with a video (over 50 video tutorials) that shows my screen and you can even listen to me talking to suppliers.
Best thing about this, I’m using my own money and will try a lot of different things so you can see what works and what doesn’t and learn all this without running your own trial and error experiments. Follow along as I sell out after 7 weeks and make over 10,000$ profit in the process. See how I ended up as No.1 Bestseller in this super competitive category on Amazon after 6 months.
Join an Online Community of Experts & Fellow Entrepreneurs
Ask Manuel, share your success and get feedback for difficult decisions. Our Mastermind Group is your backup and there for you when you need it on our private & secret Facebook group.
The private forum and community within Facebook is a great way to get support and connect with others and learn from their experiences.
Great questions and answers are added to a FAQ section for easy reference.
- Let’s grow our businesses together: Connect with other Mastermind Group members and form strategic business relationships.
- Montly Google hangouts where members discuss their ongoing projects and ideas
- Replay of Google hangouts within the secret Facebook group available
- Stay motivated: Doing business comes with highs and lows. Share what you are going through and get helpful advice from people in similar situations.
- Share what you know: We are all experts of some kind. Learn from others and help others with what you have learned.
- Discover new ways of doing things: Listening to others helps you to find ways to optimize your business and to gain new perspectives on how to do things.
- Get feedback: Still unsure about something? Have a specific problem? Get feedback from Manuel and others in the group.
- Interested in coming to China and join the sourcing fairs? Meet Manuel and other ImportDojo members.
- We meet up at the shows, discuss trends and have experts giving advice.
Get Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.