PROOF OF PRODUCT
Junkers To Millions Boot Camp by Robyn Thompson
Sale Page : -/-
Junkers To Millions Boot Camp
5 Day “Drinking from a Fire Hose” Intense Event Covering Everything You Need to Know About Rehabbing A House and Making a Huge Check
You’ll spend 5 days covering every single detail and leave nothing out. Everything you need to know about buying, rehabbing and selling junkers will be discussed and made so simple you could get your 12 year old to run the business.
When you leave you’ll truly understand how I became a millionaire in 3 years and how you can do the exact same thing quicker if your committed.
After you’ve done both of these items it should become crystal clear why you should join me as soon as you can make it happen.
· 25 Marketing Strategies to Get Your Phone Ringing Off of the Hook with Desperate Sellers
· How to Wholesale One Deal a Month to Cover Your Monthly Bills
· How to Estimate Repairs Accurately at Lightening Speed
· How to Build a Dream Team of Contractors
· The All day Bus Tour with Robyn and Her Team
· A Live Rehab Test Case
· How to Pre-Screen Sellers on the Phone to “Cherry Pick” the Fattest Deals
· How to Pre-Screen Incoming Buyers to Insure that They Qualify for Your Home
· How to Setup Your Office’s File, Bookkeeping, and Accounting Systems
· Handling Exponential Growth, Generating Cash Flow, Cash Flow Management, and Cash Flow Crisis
· The Selling Machine
· The Dumbest Mistakes Robyn has Made and How to Avoid Them
· How to Do Deals in Your IRA
· How to Do Multiple Rehabs Simultaneously
· Dealer vs. Non-Dealer Status
· The Basics of Asset Protection
· How to Control the Six Fears that Paralyze You from Doing Deals
· The Step by Step Plan to Make $250,00 or $500,000 per Year
· How to Run Your Rehab Company Like a Business, Not a Hobby
· Purchasers have the right to repeat the bootcamp at ANY time, just let us know you’re coming!
Get Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.