PROOF OF PRODUCT
LuxHomePro Profit Formula by Dave Bynum
Sale Page : -/-
The only Luxury Vacation Rental Course available featuring a Formula for Transforming Residential Homes Into 6-Figure Profit Centers…
Discover the exact steps to acquiring and building a portfolio of ultra-performing Luxury Vacation Rentals that generate significant 6-figure profits (per property)… your new home rental portfolio could be bringing you a profit in just a few short weeks.
Meet the man who perfected that “secret”LuxHomePro method
New systems and processes aren’t always created by a “1 in a million” innovator. Usually, it’s just someone with a certain mix of skills and experience that views things a little differently.
In this case, that person was Dave Bynum.
Dave achieved a lot throughout his 30-year career in sales and marketing. He’s done lead generation for banks, marketing for venture capitalists, rehab centers, hotel acquisitions, and big pharma companies just to name a few.
He also helped create a system of purchasing private homes in Southern California to assist a company to acquire over 100 million dollars in real estate.
In short, he has developed a very unique set of skills over his 30 years in the marketing, acquisition, and sales.
He has used his creative skills to create a system that taps into one of the fastest moving modern-day booms that’s quickly unfolding right before our eyes (virtually there is no end in sight). A system that enabled him to acquire 11 properties, 3 “super properties” and $250,000 in revenue in only 5 months, on properties he does NOT OWN – and that was just the beginning.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will learn and be able to apply right away:
- Pinpoint luxury properties you can buy, rent, lease or manage to generate profits within 90 days or less
- Find the perfect pricing for your luxury vacation rental to maximize its monthly income.
- Craft a luxury property listing that sings your property’s praises and compels customers to click the Book Now option.
- Provide your guests with a unique experience they’ll remember for years to come – and will rave about in their reviews
- Find the right local team to run the property’s operations so you don’t have to spend a single hour worrying about it yourself
- Track and use freely accessible data to easily identify a “loser listing” and turn it into a winner that pulls bookings in no time
- Apply a quick, “no-fuss” way to connect with your guests so they’re comfortable with everything for a first-class stay before they even get to your property. ALL COMPLETELY AUTOMATED!
- Get your visitors and renters, to gladly leave you 5 STAR Reviews – it’s more than just the experience!
Online LuxHomePro Profit Formula Program Includes:
- Foundational Training with Dave Bynum: Locate, Negotiate, Set Up & Market
- 4 Live Group Coaching Calls with Dave Bynum and Jerry Conti
- Sample Documents including Lease, Scripts, Referral letters, Landlord letter, Property Checklists and more
- Bonus 1 Videos: Master Your Mindset series – 3 videos
- Bonus 2 Videos: 7-part video interview series with Dave Bynum
- Bonus 3 Videos: Top 28 Ways to Increase Your Profits & Make Life Easy with Short Term Rentals
- The Profit Formula 4 Pillar Step by Step Expanded Online Training Program – 23 video training lessons to master each of the 4 pillars
- PLUS, you can apply your tuition to any of our live 3-Day LuxBNB Bootcamp training
Get Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.