PROOF OF PRODUCT
System Building Masterclass from Scott Phillips Trading
Sale Page : -/-
Massive Library Of Professional Systems From Other Pro Traders
A Step By Step Process For Designing, Testing, Optimizing and Implementing Highly Profitable Trading Systems
I’ve completely redesigned my System Building Masterclass for Version 2.0, adding 11 new systems with outstanding performance. Includes the the latest versions of all my own trading systems.
Full System Rules And Detailed Instructions (With Spreadsheets)
- Thor Daily Trend Following System (designed by me)
- Crazy Ivan FX System (designed by me)
- Emini Daily Ivanylizer Stock Index Daily Chart System (designed by me)
- Scalpius Mean Reversion System for Daily Charts (designed by me)
- Bitcoin Mechanical System
- Altcoin Momentum System
- “Shadows Of Seykota” Trend Following System
- Failed Breakout Intraday FX System (5 minute chart FX System with some discretion)
- Daily Gap Stock Index System (new for v2.0)
- 15m FX European Premarket FX/Dax system
- Protect-R plugin Exit Methodology For Marginal Edges
- Standard Momentum System v2.0 (new for v2.0)
- NR7 Stock System (new for v2.0)
- Failed Breakout System (FX/CFD/Futures)
- 4hr Mechanical System (FX/CFD/Futures)
- Volatility Breakout System (Stocks) Averaging 3.8R/week
- Slot-In Bear Market System (when the bull market ends switch to this)
- Once-A-Month Core Rebalancing (for long term investing like retirement accounts. Actually manages the Retirement Accounts of Van Tharp Instructors!)
- Stock Mean Reversion Cookbook (many similar stock mean reversion systems)
- Intraday Stock Scalping System (3min charts) This is a very high performing system for expert traders with quite a lot of discretion taking 10-30 trades per day at expectancy .3. Widely traded by professionals but requires a lot of skill
New For Version 2.0 – Our Flagship Long Term System
The System Building Masterclass Standard Momentum System v2.0
For the first time all members get the FULL SOURCE CODE of the system for running either fully automated or semi automated
This is a push button, done-for-you solution returning 26% CAGR over the last 15 years
- Once A Week Execution Makes it Easy To Sustain A Trading Business In the Long Term
- Based on Strongly Researched and Peer-Reviewed Momentum Effect So You Have Confidence In The Edge
- System Exits All Positions to Cash In a Bear Market So You Don’t Have to Be Anxious About Another 2008 Style Event
- Breathtaking Performance 26.6% CAGR from 2003-2018 with maximum drawdown 22%
Also New for v2.0 – Scalpius Mean Reversion System
62% Win Rate System for Daily Charts
- Trades Off Daily Charts So Your Work is Done in A Few Minutes A Day
- For FX/CFD/Futures Markets So Can Be Traded By Small And Large Accounts
- High Win Rate and Low Drawdowns Make This Emotionally Very Easy To Trade (Far Easier Than Trend Following)
- Simple and Robust Ruleset Based On A Known Property Of Markets – Highly Unlikely The Edge Stops Working
You Will Save Yourself Huge Amounts Of Torment And Difficulty… Shortcutting Your Journey By Years
The reason most traders end up “learning some technical analysis” and just doing the best they can is because they don’t know how to trade properly with a system.
Building a trading system is hard. There are blind alleys which can take years. There are frauds waiting to sell you the wrong information.
You have to avoid curve fitting… do enough backtesting (but how much is enough?)… make certain you have an edge… get position sizing correct… manage correlations and portfolio heat… and so much more.
Yes, it’s a lot of work. I’m not going to feed you a pile of bull-plop. It’s going to take you 3 months of work minimum, and most likely 6 months of work to conceive, design, test and implement a professional quality trading system.
You can buy a system, sure, or use one of mine. But you still have to do the hard work of testing it to make certain it’s an edge. And the System Buidling Masterclass shows you exactly how.
Why should you finally stop taking the trades you like and start following a set of rules?
It’s Really That Simple
When I got honest with myself I could finally acknowledge the reasons I’d avoided system trading in the past.
I got into trading to have freedom of lifestyle, and I didn’t want to feel forced to take trades I didn’t like.
Deep down I didn’t believe I could build a system with better results than “just reading the charts”.
But I was totally wrong… To my subconscious what felt most important is whether the current trade was profitable… but what is TRULY important is the long term edge of my trading rules.
Did You Know That Some Of The Best Systems Still Give You the Freedom
To Pick And Choose Your Trades?
Market Wizard Van Tharp is probably the world’s foremost expert in trading system design. He was the only trading coach featured in Jack Schwager’s best-selling book, The Market Wizards: Interviews with Great Traders.
He told me many times that his opinion was that Discretionary System Traders make the best traders.
And I saw with my own eyes the results from his “super trader” group. In over 10 years nobody in his group has ever had to stop trading after a big drawdown.
Because you have to understand discretionary systems (which admittedly are far more difficult to trade) typically post returns in excess of 100%, they are the logical choice for any trader starting with a small account.
Don’t worry… I will teach you the crucial differences between building and executing discretionary and pure mechanical systems in exhaustive detail.
If You’ve Got 20 Minutes A Day
I Guarantee To Take the Confusion, Inconsistency and Fear Out of Your Trading
Last year I nearly died from kidney failure. And yet even in the ICU in hospital with a blood filled tube in my neck I could still execute my systems flawlessly… in just a few minutes from my hospital bed. Watch the video below to see how much easier full systematic trading can be.
get Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.
Find out more Forex & Trading Courses at here !!!